Monday, December 31, 2012
Inspired New Years Resolutions
Here is the New Year, I am still unemployed, although attempting to start a business. I have been feeling like I need to be more, bigger, greater, be the light that I am...
I wanted my resolutions to be inspired, interesting, and different than ever before. I always have something about getting in shape, fixing my finances, or getting more organized. This year I need to be different. I need something much more, something epic.
I want to change my life in a BIG way. I want to live my life fully, be happier, and to make a difference in the world. I can’t do that by doing what I have always been doing, I can’t do that by playing small. I have to start thinking big.
These are my inspired resolutions:
1) Do what I LOVE to do. Write, teach, and work with horses.
2) Love myself so fully that I KNOW I am love. This means putting myself first.
3) Join a group and create a positive change in my community.
4) Fully move into my apartment and my life.
5) Create a profitable and sustainable business with a bottom line of People, Planet, and Profit.
I know it is time for me to think big. I started looking at my favorite book for creating change in my life, WishCraft by Barbara Sher. I love this book. I have accomplished big things in life because of the guidance in this book. I have some more big things to do and am ready to do this process. She is the first self help guide to say that you don’t have to be happy and positive, you just have to do it. So here is to me JUST DOING IT!